FW17 Season Overview
All of the important dates in chronological order.
July: Birch Pre-Release Patterns
August: Non-Birch Pre-Release Patterns
August: Yarn and Pattern Images Available
September: FW17 Launch
September: FW17 Icon KAL Start Day
- Designed in–house by Shellie Anderson
- Luxury garments showcasing our new yarn Birch
- Bold shapes with a fashion-forward sensibility
- Dynamic use of color and contrast
- Easy to wear and style across multiple seasons
- Impeccable attention to details, fit and techniques
- Other yarns used: Cima, Drift, Lunar, Maai, Pebble, Silk Cloud
Content: 100% Extra Fine Merino
Yardage: 262 yds / 239 m, 1.76 oz / 50 g
Gauge: 26–28 sts = 4″ on 4 US / 3.5 mm
- Soft & lustrous single ply
- Ideal for garments, accessories and colorwork
- Smooth, with a soft halo
- Mixes well with other yarns
- Available in 14 rich, essential colors
- Drift: Bordeaux, Caffeine
- Maai: Mineral
*New colors available September 2017
- Color: Brownstone across all yarns
*Officially discontinued in the FW17 season. This does not mean we are out of stock. Check with our fulfillment team to order this product.
FW17 Collection Cheat Sheet: a quick and easy guide to the latest Shibui Knits collection, including cost per garment.
FW17 Mix Cheat Sheet: provides all potential yarn combinations mixing 2 or more yarns, includes gauge, etc.
FW17 Pattern Thumbnail Pages: a visual overview of all Shibui Knits patterns, including free and archive patterns.
FW17 Color Cards: view the Shibui Knits palette across all of our yarns.
We’d love to hear how you use these materials with your customers so we can make them even better – contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any requests or suggestions.