FW16 Season Overview
All of the important dates in chronological order. Click the links for more information.
August 1: Drift Pre-Release Patterns – request
August 8: Non-Drift Pre-Release Patterns – request
August 22: Yarn and Pattern Images Available – request
September 13: FW16 Launch Day
September 22: FW16 Rise KAL Start Day – download pattern
- Designed inhouse by Shellie Anderson
- Unique luxury garments showcasing our new yarn, Drift
- Cool toned and textural, with subtle details
- Timeless and easy to wear in multiple seasons
- Covers a wide range of knitting skills
- Impeccable attention to details and techniques
- Other yarns used: Cima, Dune, Maai, Pebble, Silk Cloud, Staccato
the yarn: Drift
Content: 85% Extra Fine Merino / 15% Cashmere
Yardage: 110 yards / 101 m, 1.76 oz / 50 g
Gauge: 18–20 sts = 4" on 8 US / 5 mm
- Soft and lofty worsted weight
- Feels as luxurious as 100% cashmere
- Warm but not heavy
- Mixes well with other yarns
- Exceptional stitch definition
- Available in 13 essential colors
- Dune: Abyss, Field
- Maai: Bordeaux, Field, Graphite
- Pebble: Cove, Field, Imperial, Tango
*New colors available 9.13.2016
- Colors: Brass, Grounds & Lime across all yarns
*Officially discontinued in the FW16 season. This does not mean we are out of stock. Check with our fulfillment team to order this product.
FW16 Collection Cheat Sheet: a quick and easy guide to the latest Shibui Knits collection, including cost per garment.
FW16 Mix Cheat Sheet: provides all potential yarn combinations mixing 2 or more yarns, includes gauge, etc.
FW16 Pattern Thumbnail Pages: a visual overview of all Shibui Knits patterns, including free and archive patterns.
FW16 Promo Card: a half sheet promotional card you can download and print for marketing use.
FW16 Color Cards: view the Shibui Knits palette across all of our yarns.
We’d love to hear how you use these materials with your customers so we can make them even better – contact us at email@example.com with any requests or suggestions.