SS18 Season Overview
All of the important dates in chronological order. Specific dates will be added as we get closer to launch.
January: Fern Pre-Release Patterns
January: Non-Fern Pre-Release Patterns
February: Yarn and Pattern Images Available
March: SS18 Launch
March: SS18 Mirage KAL Start Day
- Designed in–house by Shellie Anderson
- Luxury garments showcasing our new yarn Fern, as well as the three new colors Bone, Shore, and White
- Timeless shapes with a modern appeal
- Innovative construction, with intuitive instructions
- Easy to wear and style across multiple seasons
- Subtle yet distinctive use of texture and contrast
- Impeccable attention to details, fit, and techniques
- Other yarns used: Cima, Lunar, Rain, Reed, Silk Cloud, Twig
THE YARN – Fern
Content: 100% Certified Organic Cotton
Yardage: 232 yds / 212 m, 1.76 oz / 50 g
Gauge: 24 sts = 4″ on 4 US / 3.5 mm
- Cable-plied sport-weight yarn, brushed for a matte finish
- Ideal for garments and lightweight summer accesories
- Soft & downy, gentle against the skin
- Mixes well with other yarns
- Available in 10 essential colors
- Descriptors: Understated, Downy halo since its been brushed, Doesn't feel like a typical cotton yarn - soft from the begining, Beautiful drape Available March 2018
- New Colors Bone, Shore & White on
Cima, Lunar, Pebble, Rain, Reed, Silk Cloud, Staccato & Twig
*New colors available March 2018
- Pool in Staccato & Cima
- Raspberry in Staccato
- Sidewalk in Pebble
*Officially discontinued in the SS18 season. This does not mean we are out of stock. Check with our fulfillment team to order this product.
SS18 Collection Cheat Sheet: a quick and easy guide to the latest Shibui Knits collection, including cost per garment.
SS18 Mix Cheat Sheet: provides all potential yarn combinations mixing 2 or more yarns, includes gauge, etc.
SS18 Pattern Thumbnail Pages: a visual overview of all Shibui Knits patterns, including free and archive patterns.
SS18 Color Cards: view the Shibui Knits palette across all of our yarns.
We’d love to hear how you use these materials with your customers so we can make them even better – contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any requests or suggestions.